PLEASE READ:

To create a new post click on the very top right new post button

NOTE:

click on the comments at the end of each post to see reply details.

Friday, September 5, 2025

Session 9 Thoughts and Comments from Felix

 From Felix 

Here are some of my thoughts that I wrote down a while ago about what we have so far and things to think about.  

Hamid is working with the mind flayer.  Hamid tortured Old Jenna and blinding her.

Her eyes are white now, how did he do this and was he traveling alone or was he traveling with others, maybe the mind flayer or Rissa?!?

She had a vision about a coming battle with Umbrafell and Valthoria or even St. Cuthbert and his brother

St Cuthbert and brother it was assumed St. Cuthbert was good and Brother was evil but could be different or maybe not as black and white as we thought

Zuruk has a small community of bugbears where he took Old Jenna

 What are our future plans?!?

Talking to the prince and seeing what has happened since travelling to the swamp

Spy on Valthoria

What should we tell Draven, everything or do we need to hold things back.  I am not saying I want to lie but need to make sure we are all on the same page.

Does Draven know about the 600-year history span?!?

Throg the Devourer

What are we doing with the stone Dragon egg

We need to divide up the loot.  Wendy or William can you come up with the amounts for that please?!?

Throg told of the destruction of Sweetberry and that it was done by Valthoria.

Of course, I want to investigate this and why they targeted my village.  What were they looking for?!?  I really don't know but I need to find that out.

Angvar was sent by Valthoria to negotiate with Throg to cause havoc for Umbrafell and then they could have an easier time with taking over or destroying Umbrafell.  Valthoria / Angvar supplied Throg with wagons and supplies to help speed up taking over the black swamp.

Rissa the halfling from WaveHaven, the town in the west on the coast of Umbrafell is a scholar who wants to know more about the halfling (Shyr) dynasty and is willing to do whatever it takes to get the information she wants.  I personally don't trust her and I don't want to share anything with her.  

Angvar - what are his abilities, class and more info on him is needed.

I would like to know more about the swamp area that was not affected by the veil.

Kreg the Crazed was killed in the attack of Throg's lair.  Bibblebib has taken over.  While he is our ally right now I don't think he can be trusted very much as well.  He is a goblin, and I still think he tends toward the evil side of things.

My thoughts are to go back to the city of Umbrafell and check in with the prince.  Discuss and come up with a plan on our next steps.  Divide up our treasure and see what happens after that.  I really want to follow up on Angvar and Valthoria to see what they are looking for in Sweetberry and what is the connection.

Those are my ramblings that I can think of right now.  I would love to hear other thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment