Here are just some thoughts coming to mind after our battles from Lyra
· Kurg the Crazed was able
to read things in my mentor's book that I could not read, and I would like to
see if anyone else can read this book.
o
Why can he read this book? Could the information in
this book be older than 600 years old? If we stay here a bit longer,
would I be able to read more of this book? If I remember more of this
book, will it stay with me (us) if we leave the swamp?
o
I need to learn more. Yes the book seems important,
but The Old Oak seems to be important in some way - somehow I think he knew
more about the world than he shared. Or maybe he shared and we just
forgot the next day. Was he, by chance, older than an old oak?? He
gave me the power of the moon, somehow...Why and how?
· Throgg said the Swamp
remembers
o
Based on our experiences there is something about the Swamp
that allows memories beyond the 600 years.
o
I think that we should be looking into this idea - maybe go
back and talk with Jenna.
o
Maybe go back to the dragon, and see if we can find more
information there. As gross as it might sound, what would happen if we
cooked some of his meat - would it allow us to remember?
§ I feel like we need to
stay in the swamp for a bit, to see what we can find out by staying. I am
not saying that we eat the dragon, but it is something to consider, but I think
that maybe we can find more out by investigating the area. The swamp
seems to be important.
o
Felix, the woman from your village (sorry can't remember
her name at the moment) - I think she may know more than she has shared.
I think she might remember or know something - should we talk with her before
leaving. If I remember correctly, she is here.
o
Where the fuck is Hammid, and what is up with him?
Yes, we know a Hammid - show the picture
· Saint Cutbert has
assisted in saving us on many occasions, but it seems that he is one of these
brothers. If this is true, what does he want with us, and are we just
pawns, or do we have some say in what is happening in the world? Can we
find out somehow what he wants? Maybe Jenna?
· I do think we need to at
least get a message to Umberfall and our patron - maybe try to get them here to
help in the destruction of the dragon.
o
What do we know about the Prince's father? Could he
be somehow involved in all of this - is he being influenced by one of the
brothers?
· What was important about
Felix's home, Sweetberry?
o
What bargain did you make with Nick, Felix? Do
we need to know what price you will be paying? Will it come up and bite
you and us in the ass at some point?
· Why have we all been
given some form of power that the world has not seen in 600 years???? Why
us?
o How did the Prince know that this was happening to us? I do think we need to ask him those questions?
I may have more
thoughts, but these are just random thoughts that have come to mind after
thinking about all we have been through and heard.
No comments:
Post a Comment